Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Funny

I don't know about you, but I am a big fan of watching funny cat video's on YouTube. Actually I bet a lot of people can endlessly spends hours watching video's like that (although I won't admit it at this point).

Well, this brings me to the point of this post. I had friends over this weekend and they showed me this hilarious video that I just had to share. I literally laughed the whole way through, although it's probably not really as funny as I think it is!


*I love how the cat is wearing a shark costume.
*I wonder why the cat is in a shark costume.
*I love that he just sits there the whole time.
*I wonder why they have a duck.
*I wonder why the dog is in a costume.
*Near the end of this video the dog looks like it's the saddest day of his life. Complete humiliation.



No comments:

Post a Comment