Thursday, October 3, 2013

DIY Fall Wreath


Fall is here; or is it? With this weather we've been having I think Mother Nature is a little confused. But who can really complain about 25 degree weather in October? Not this girl - I will take as much of this as I can get. Though, I have enjoyed wearing my nice scarves on the coolers days we've had in between.

However, it is Fall and this is often the time I start doing a lot of DIY and crafting projects, and this year I've really started things off nicely with my Fall Wreath.

Here's what you need:

  • Twig Wreath ($4.99 at Michael's)
  • Assorted artificial leaves ($1.50 for a 25 pack at Walmart)
  • Assorted Fall Berries/Accent Décor (between $1.99 - $3.99 at Michael's)
  • Letter ($6.99 at Michael's)
  • Hot Glue Gun
Directions: Arrange the leaves in the wreath as you see fit using the hot glue to keep them in place. Add the fall berries and accent pieces as appropriate and hot glue the letter in place (H for my last name).

This project was so easy and only took me 20 minutes. It also only cost me about $20 to make since I already had a few things on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment