Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Ipsy Glam Bag


December's Glam Bag came a couple of weeks ago and this was a pretty good bag! Firstly, it came in a cute little black make-up bag, which will be perfect for light travel trips.

I will be trying the Julie nail colour on the weekend when I have a chance to give myself a manicure. The colour looks amazing.

I also can't wait to try out the pop eye shadow trio. It will a allow me to create a nice smoky eye for my next night out.

The blender brush by Mirabella is also great. It's a blender brush that actually works pretty well.

I haven't tried The One Stick by be a bombshell yet. It's an all-in-one multiple stick with a smooth texture that you can apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips. I'll likely need to use a brush to put it in my eyelids, but I'm actually not a fan of cream eye shadow so I'll probably only use it on my lip and cheek. It's a nice tint of pink called so it will probably look good on my cheeks.

The bag also came with a CoverGirl lip crayon. I'm not a fan of lip crayons so I likely wont even try it. Other than this product, I am super excited about the other ones!

If you want to know more about ipsy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment