Friday, January 17, 2014

High Five for Friday

It has been a couple of weeks since I've done a Friday Five, so I am very happy to be linking up with Lauren and Carolina Charm today! 

This has been quite a week for me. It started off with something pretty exciting, but then my husband and I were sick for part of the week (not fun). I'm hoping to be back to normal by tomorrow so my sister and I can go on our weekend excursion to the Falls! But without further adieu, let's get started.

{ONE} I mentioned earlier this week that I had the opportunity to meet Mary, the woman behind WeddingGirl.ca. You can read about my night here. She is having a follow-up event next week and I am hoping to join her to learn about this exciting opportunity. Here's what was on the other side of the cupcake tag:
{TWO} We took Eric bowling for the first time this past weekend! It was super fun family time and he LOVED it!
{THREE} The same day we took Eric bowling, I went out on a movie date with my friend Melissa. It had actually been a long time since we hung out together and it was a lot of fun. We went to Second Cup for a drink, bought our tickets to the late show (because the first one was sold out), and then we went for dinner. There was a lot of girl talk, kid talk, and fun. I'm hoping we can do it again soon. Oh, and the movie was good - I really recommend it!
Photo from Google Images.

{FOUR} My brother Michael and I just booked an overnight Haunted Hamilton Bus Tour on March 1 to Rolling Hills Asylum! We'll have a chance to tour the 117 year-old building and to perform our own investigations throughout the night of our trip. Further details can be found here. We are both beyond excited and scared at the same time! I'm really looking forward to it though and I will definitely be bringing my camera! Here is what the asylum looks like.
Photo from Google Images.

{FIVE} As I mentioned yesterday, my blog was being redesigned and now it's live! I am SO exited, can't you tell? I hope you like it!

Hope your week has been great - enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment