Monday, January 27, 2014

My Toddler the Comedian

It's no secret that kids, particularly toddlers, say some of the funniest things; and my three year old is no exception. I actually have a note book titled "My Quotable Kid" where I have been recording some of his funniest moments and I thought it would be a good idea to share a few.

Please see back, relax and prepare to laugh at loud. Enjoy!

1. August 2012 - 2 years old

Eric: Bottle of water?
Daddy: How about milk?
Eric: How about no.

2. September 2012 - 2 years old

Eric likes cucumber so much that when I was checking out at the grocery store, he actually broke a cucumber in half and started eating it! As we were walking to the car, my sister asked if he was hungry and he replied, "I'm starving Auntie!".

3. December 2012 - 2.5 years old

As we were driving home from daycare;

Mommy: Eric, look at all of those Christmas lights.
Eric: Wow, holy crap!
Mommy & Daddy (while trying not to laugh hysterically): Eric, please don't say those words.
Eric: Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.
Daddy (while we're still trying not to laugh hysterically): Eric, please say it's pretty instead.
Eric: Holy crap, it's pretty.

4. February 2013 - 2.5 years old

After putting Eric's cars into a bin;

Eric: Lisa don't put my cars into a bin.
Mommy: Eric my name is mommy, call me mommy.
Eric: Daddy calls you Lisa.
Mommy: Yes, because Lisa is my name but you call me mommy.

5. June 2013 - Almost 3 years old

After giving Eric a new teddy bear I asked him what his name was and he said, "I don't know, I don't see a name tag".

There you have it folks, a true comedian.

No comments:

Post a Comment