Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Wow, it's been a while since I've done a HF4F post! I guess time flies when you're having fun, so let's get right to it!

{ONE} Sean & Robin's Wedding! My friends got married this past weekend and I am so honoured I was able to be a part of it and serve as 'Best Woman'. It was a great night and I am SO happy for them both. 

Me and the Groomsmen, Travis and Chris.

{TWO} Wine, Sweets and Vendors. Tuesday night was full of just those things at an intimate event at Le Dolci, in Toronto. I was able to taste some sweets, sample some wine from Rosewood Estate Winery (which is delicious by the way), and meet some lovely vendors from the wedding industry. The night was pretty good and ended with a really sweet story that involves the Ronald McDonald House of Toronto. You can read about there here. 
Part of our WGx team.

{THREE} We took Eric to the RBG this past weekend too. Their current exhibit is Savage Gardens, which feature carnivorous plants such as the Venus Fly Trap. Eric loved making the displays come alive and really liked seeing all the plants and flowers in the greenhouse. It was such a nice family day.

{FOUR} Thursday night I joined my sister and and her colleagues in the MacKids Bowlathon in support of the McMaster Children's HospitalMcMaster Children's Hospital is home to 159 acute care beds and 10 day beds, 40 subspecialty clinics, a Children's Treatment Centre and one of the largest and most impressive Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Canada. Each year MCH has over 210,000 patient encounters in our subspecialty clinics, diagnostic areas, emergency department, inpatient wards and operating rooms. 

At the bowlathon, 21 team's dressed up, had pizza and pop, and bowled their hearts out, all while raising over $15,000 for this great cause. I am so happy I was able to be part of it again this year. Our team were very moderate cheerleaders! Here is my sister Shannon and I.

{FIVE} Last but not least, and this will not seem like much, but despite my busy schedule this week I have been able to get caught up on a lot of housework! It makes me laugh the I'm including this in here, but I do have a sense of accomplishment! 

I hope your week has been just as fabulous!

Don't forget to link up with Lauren Elizabeth and Carolina Charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment