Saturday, June 7, 2014

My daily hair products

I am one of those women who literally spends too much time on their hair. I'm talking an hour and a half minimum. Honestly, I think it drives my husband insane. I think I spend so much time on it now because when I was a little girl (maybe 11 or so), I had really long blonde hair...until my mom made me chop it all off. I'm talking Jennifer Lawrence short, people; when it wasn't in style. Talk about traumatizing.

So in my mid-length hair happiness, I thought I'd share my daily hair products since I put so much time and effort into it.

1. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo + Conditioner.I absolutely love Herbal Essences Hello Hydration products. It makes my hair so smooth and silky, plus it smells so good (creamy coconut and orchid flower)! It also prevents my hair from drying out which is pretty much the intent of the product, so it works really well.



2. Aquage Uplifting Foam
This product is a life-saver for my severely flat roots! It's an amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I've tried several root lifters before, but nothing is as close to being good as this. It offers a bit of texture which really shows you that it's working. Sadly, it's not sold in Canada so when I go cross-border shopping I'm always sure to stock up.



3. Aquage Finishing Spray
Once I'm done styling my hair, I use a bit of finishing spray on my bangs. The Aquage Finishing Spray offers great hold but makes it feel and look like I'm not using any hair spray at all. This product is great because it also smooths out your style and offers a bit of shine. I also need to stock up on this when doing my cross-border shopping.

And that's it - just three products to make my hair do what I want (even though I mostly straighten it). 





No comments:

Post a Comment